Bloggers block is one of the worst things ever! Okay, maybe that was slightly dramatic but honestly, it comes out of nowhere and leaves you feeling like your blog is slowly dying! This happened to me recently so I thought I would do a post on some blog ideas, hoping to get my brain moving at the same time, the best thing about blogging is there’s no WAY of blogging, how you should write, how you should put things, it’s all in your hands, you choose the idea, you get creative, you create YOUR masterpiece! This is honestly one of the reasons I love blogging, I can be me and write down my thoughts! Anyways getting off topic, so I’m obviously writing post ideas from my niche, you can change them make them your own etc.
- Favourites – Everyone loves a favourites post! What your loving can be interesting to those who are looking to buy or try the same thing out!!
- Reviews – This is something I am forever looking for online, literally before I buy anything, I’m shuffling around the store trying to find some wifi, finding reviews!!
- How To’s – This can be about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, bring out your creative side, share how you do things, make things, store things!
- Tips – I have found so many amazing and VERY easy simple tricks online to make things 100 times easier for me!! I love finding new ways to do things, try things wear things and we ALL have ways we do things!
- OOTD/MOTD – These are one of my favourite blog posts, finding new outfits or even taking inspiration from other outfits and makeup, I love it!
- Blog Tips – Share your tips on blogging, how you take pictures for your blog, how you started your blog, how you manage your blog.
- Current Trends – this can be fashion or beauty – what’s in and whats new, people always want to know about the latest trends!
- Amazing finds under £20/£10/£5 – Everyone loves a good bargain, share what all the cheap things you have bought and fallen in love with!
- Splurge or Save – These posts are life savers, if you have ever bought something, paid stupid money for it and hated it, you will know! So how about sharing it with people?
- Skin care routine – This one is another one I love reading and finding new products to buy and try!
- Makeup Routines – The thing about makeup routines is they are never the same, they change and that is according to the style you’re going for, so share a simple makeup, or if you’re feeling brave a full glam with the false lashes and cut crease! Whatever you prefer, its all in your hands!
- Favourite apps – This is a fun one, share what your loving in the technology world!
- Travel – Travelling is such a beautiful and momentous thing to do, share where you’ve been, what you recommend checking out, it’s a fun way to talk about what you got up to on your last trip, that doesn’t mean you have to travel to Hawaii, you could literally share places in your own city!
- Recipes – Recipes are another favourite post of mine, I am forever finding simple and tasty recipes online!
- Dupes – Found a dupe for an expensive product? SHARE IT! Everyone loves a cheaper alternative!
- Giveaways – Host a giveaway, people love free stuff!! This brings more followers to your blog!
- Create a list – Like this post! ‘Top 10…’ or ‘5 Tips to..’
- Success/Fails – Post about something you succeeded in or failed in! It’s fun and shares the REAL you to your readers!- Obviously, if it’s personal- it’s best to keep it to yourself, the web is full of trolls!
- Facts – Share some facts about you? A company? Another blogger?
- Collections – This can be makeup collections, watch collections, shoes collections heck it can be your socks collection, remember it’s YOUR blog you can share what you like!
I hope the list gives you some inspiration and remember if you are going through bloggers block, it is NOT the end of the world, literally sometimes you just need a break away from the laptop, phone, ipad or whatever it is you use to blog! Get up, go for a walk, eat drink! Refresh your mind !!!
If you liked this post and would like to see more posts like this let me know!!