As part of my ‘what I learnt in 2016’ blog series I wanted to do a final post summing up what I had learnt about beauty as a whole, as in how my routines changed, tips and tricks I picked up throughout the year and what to avoid in 2017!
BUT…First things first Happy New Year!!!! I’m a couple of days late but hey ho, year just started it’s all good 😀
So I’m just going to get straight to the post, these are some things I picked up on throughout 2016
- Always do your brows first! they will come out perfect! EVERYTIME!
- Clean up messy liner with a Q-Tip..NOT a wipe! it just makes things worse 😀
- Too much contour/blusher can be fixed with whatever you used to apply foundation (brush or sponge)
- Evening skin care routine is THE most important, that doesn’t mean that the morning skin care routine is not important!!
- Never sign up to a beauty box, this is something I will never do again, in the beginning the boxes are great but once we reach the third box I receive samples or absolute rubbish products and repeat products it was so annoying!
- High end doesn’t mean it’s the better product, there are so many high street products that can match up or are even better than high-end products!
This concludes my post, I enjoyed doing this blog series although they felt very rushed and short !
Follow me on my social media if you aren’t already!!